Thursday, March 20, 2008

Is a Google Apps account a Google account?

I tried to become a member of my Google Groups account with my user ID of a Google Apps domain.  And I can't login.
whatever@googleappsdomain.com isn't recognised as a proper Google account.  I remember having stumbled upon such a login problem wiGoogle before...

I tried googling (!) the problem, but couldn't find anything, is it just me?

Bug or feature?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "creativecombinations" group.
To post to this group, send email to creativecombinations@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to creativecombinations-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/creativecombinations?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: